|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Deliver Me From Temptation by Tes Hilaire||Amazon||$3.20||$31.80|
|Black Magic by J.D. Tyler||Amazon||$3.20||$28.60|
|Desired by Stacey Kennedy||NetGalley||$0.00||$28.60|
left for June 2014
Week 24 of 2014
Back from vacation and I am knocking out reading books left and right. I have my reading mojo back and it is good. So instead of spending a ton of money I read what I have already bought. But I did snag the one deal on Tes Hilaires’s book with a price drop. Black Magic was a novella I missed in a series I was reading and while I enjoyed it, it is very over priced for what you get. Then I grabbed up the next book in the Club Sin series off NetGalley. So right now I am sitting with some money to spend, but you know me…I want to cut the budget some more!
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Comment below with your link! I am excited to see how you are doing!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
$40.00$35.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks – see I am cutting the budget! $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 1)– Changed to $14.95 for one credit a month. Again I cut my budget…and audio book credits.
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!