|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Deliver Me From Temptation by Tes Hilaire||Amazon||$3.20||$31.80|
|Black Magic by J.D. Tyler||Amazon||$3.20||$28.60|
|Desired by Stacey Kennedy||NetGalley||$0.00||$28.60|
left for June 2014
Week 24 of 2014
Back from vacation and I am knocking out reading books left and right. I have my reading mojo back and it is good. So instead of spending a ton of money I read what I have already bought. But I did snag the one deal on Tes Hilaires’s book with a price drop. Black Magic was a novella I missed in a series I was reading and while I enjoyed it, it is very over priced for what you get. Then I grabbed up the next book in the Club Sin series off NetGalley. So right now I am sitting with some money to spend, but you know me…I want to cut the budget some more!
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Comment below with your link! I am excited to see how you are doing!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
$40.00$35.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks – see I am cutting the budget! $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 1)– Changed to $14.95 for one credit a month. Again I cut my budget…and audio book credits.
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!
How are you cutting your budget but still getting to read everything you want?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Afternoon Delight: Razr by Larissa Ione - April 20, 2017
- Review: Shade’s Lady by Joanna Wylde - April 20, 2017
- Review: Rockstar Daddy by Taryn Quinn - April 19, 2017
- Review: The Sheikh’s Bought Wife by Sharon Kendrick - April 17, 2017
- Review: Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh - April 14, 2017