|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Hunter’s Heart by J.D. Tyler||Amazon||$6.41||$22.19|
left for June 2014
Week 25 of 2014
Hitting the TBR pile like its burning and I won’t get a chance again. So with that, I have really kept my spending down. Only one book this week and it is part of the Alpha Pack series I am catching up on. Looking like I will knock off $5 on next months budget if I keep this up.
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Comment below with your link! I am excited to see how you are doing!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
$40.00$35.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks – see I am cutting the budget! $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 1)– Changed to $14.95 for one credit a month. Again I cut my budget…and audio book credits.
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!