|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Hunter’s Heart by J.D. Tyler||Amazon||$6.41||$22.19|
left for June 2014
Week 25 of 2014
Hitting the TBR pile like its burning and I won’t get a chance again. So with that, I have really kept my spending down. Only one book this week and it is part of the Alpha Pack series I am catching up on. Looking like I will knock off $5 on next months budget if I keep this up.
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Comment below with your link! I am excited to see how you are doing!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
$40.00$35.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks – see I am cutting the budget! $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 1)– Changed to $14.95 for one credit a month. Again I cut my budget…and audio book credits.
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!
How are you cutting your budget but still getting to read everything you want?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Literary Pickers Reading Challenge Sign Up 2018 - December 5, 2017
- #BerkleyBookmas – November 27 – December 14 #Excerpt #Giveaway - December 4, 2017
- The Series That Never.. Ends Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 4, 2017
- 2018 Review Writing Challenge Sign Up - December 3, 2017
- The Bad Boys of Romance Reading Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 2, 2017