|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Casey’s Warriors by Ann Mayburn||ARe credit||$0.00||$22.19|
left for June 2014
Week 26 of 2014
I made it with $22.19 left! And you say there are still a couple of days left to this month so slow down Shari…well, I am in New York right now and won’t be home before the last few days of June wind down. I will be so busy I will be surprised if I get to read let alone buy a book. June’s closing out with a lot left over and that means it’s time to cut the budget again! So July I need to keep my spending below $30 and only use the credit I have left at All Romance eBooks and my audio credits I haven’t be using.
Half way through the year! So have you cut your budget? Living within that budget? Let me know!
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Comment below with your link! I am excited to see how you are doing!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
$40.00 $35.00$30.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks – see I am cutting the budget! $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 1)– Changed to $14.95 for one credit a month. Again I cut my budget…and audio book credits.
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!
How are you cutting your budget but still getting to read everything you want?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote September 2017 - September 24, 2017
- Yakkety Yak- Déjà vu All Over Again - September 23, 2017
- Highland Dragon Warrior by Isabel Cooper Spotlight #Giveaway - September 15, 2017
- THE LAST OUTLAW Excerpt #Giveaway - September 14, 2017
- Interview with Elizabeth Silver and Jenny Urban #Giveaway - September 12, 2017