left for July 2014
Week 27 & 28 of 2014
The last few weeks have been hard. Not on the budget but on me personally. A trip to NY kept me busy and not buying books, nor reading. This week, my stepdad’s cancer took a bad turn and he passed away Thursday night. I just couldn’t read nor be interested enough to read. While I lowered the budget, it looks to be safe this month.
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Comment below with your link! I am excited to see how you are doing!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
$40.00 $35.00$30.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks – see I am cutting the budget! $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 1)– Changed to $14.95 for one credit a month. Again I cut my budget…and audio book credits.
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!