|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Dark Skye by Kresley Cole||Amazon||$11.76||$18.24|
|Hudson by Laurelin Paige||AmazonUnlimited||$0.00||$18.24|
|Wicked Ties by A.D. Justice||AmazonUnlimited||$0.00||$18.24|
|Tied With Me by Kristen Proby||AmazonUnlimited||$0.00||$18.24|
|The Billionaire’s Obsession by J.S. Scott||AmazonUnlimited||$0.00||$18.24|
|Kinapped Cowboy by Lindsey Brookes||AmazonUnlimited||$0.00||$18.24|
|Taken by Love by Melissa Foster||AmazonUnlimited||$0.00||$18.24|
|Alpha’s Last Fight by Aubrey Rose & Molly Prince||AmazonUnlimited||$0.00||$18.24|
|Kiss Me Like This by Bella Andre||AmazonUnlimited||$0.00||$18.24|
|Knight Avenged by Coreene Callahan||AmazonUnlimited||$0.00||$18.24|
|Play With Me by Kristen Proby||AmazonUnlimited||$0.00||$18.24|
left for August 2014
Week 32 of 2014
Ok, I preordered Kresley Cole books…I don’t get asked to review an ARC from her 🙁 I would love to do that, so until then I am pre-ordering anything in the Immortals After Dark series. The price was steeped and if I had gone over budget I guess I would have said no, but I have been doing so good. A treat for myself.
Have you heard about AmazonUnlimited? Well, I am trying it out. I got the first month free and it seems to be like a library. You check out up to 10 books at a time to read for around $10 a month. Once you are done, check them in and then check out a new one. Unlimited on how many you can read in a month. Right now I am digging the free month, but I am not totally sure I want to keep a subscription. There aren’t a lot of new books and I have read a ton of them already on the list. So this is my trial month to see if I will actually use the service.
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Comment below with your link! I am excited to see how you are doing!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
$40.00 $35.00$30.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks – see I am cutting the budget! $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 1)– Changed to $14.95 for one credit a month. Again I cut my budget…and audio book credits.
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!
How are you cutting your budget but still getting to read everything you want?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Afternoon Delight: Razr by Larissa Ione - April 20, 2017
- Review: Shade’s Lady by Joanna Wylde - April 20, 2017
- Review: Rockstar Daddy by Taryn Quinn - April 19, 2017
- Review: The Sheikh’s Bought Wife by Sharon Kendrick - April 17, 2017
- Review: Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh - April 14, 2017