|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Rocky Mountain Heat by Vivian Arend||Amazon||$0.00||$18.24|
|Show Me, Baby by Cherise Sinclair||Amazon||$3.20||$15.04|
|Azagoth: A Demonica Novella by Larissa Ione||Amazon||$3.20||$11.84|
left for August 2014
Week 33 of 2014
Yikes! Another week gone. To my surprise, I got an email from Cherise Sinclair (mailing list) about her new novella in the 1001 Dark Nights series. I have seen this series around, but haven’t paid much attention to it, but when you say Cherise Sinclair, I buckle and buy. It was a light and romantic romance from the Masters of the Shadowlands. Then I saw Larissa Ione had one too in the series. Ding, ding! I went and bought it too, but haven’t read it yet. So this week was spent on NetGalley books and a few must buy authors. Still under budget!
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Comment below with your link! I am excited to see how you are doing!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
$40.00 $35.00$30.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks – see I am cutting the budget! $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 1)– Changed to $14.95 for one credit a month. Again I cut my budget…and audio book credits.
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!
How are you cutting your budget but still getting to read everything you want?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Pre-order – A little chic fic to spice up my summer! - June 14, 2019
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? Another accidental baby on the way! - May 24, 2019
- Review: Cipher by Larissa Ione - May 22, 2019
- Duo Review: Eli’s Triumph by Joanna Wylde - May 20, 2019
- Audiobook Review: Come Away With Me by Kristen Proby - May 17, 2019