|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Captivating Bridge (Tempest #3) by Michelle Mankin||Amazon||$0.00||$11.84|
left for August 2014
Week 34 of 2014
Ok, ok, I was good on not buying this week. In my defense I was reading the books I bought last week. Waste not want not….right? Only a week left in this month and it looks like once again I am going to come in under budget. I am scared of that too. Will I have to cut the budget once again? Check out next week to find out!
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Comment below with your link! I am excited to see how you are doing!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
$40.00 $35.00$30.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks – see I am cutting the budget! $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 1)– Changed to $14.95 for one credit a month. Again I cut my budget…and audio book credits.
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!
How are you cutting your budget but still getting to read everything you want?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote September 2017 - September 24, 2017
- Yakkety Yak- Déjà vu All Over Again - September 23, 2017
- Highland Dragon Warrior by Isabel Cooper Spotlight #Giveaway - September 15, 2017
- THE LAST OUTLAW Excerpt #Giveaway - September 14, 2017
- Interview with Elizabeth Silver and Jenny Urban #Giveaway - September 12, 2017