|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Captivating Bridge (Tempest #3) by Michelle Mankin||Amazon||$0.00||$11.84|
left for August 2014
Week 34 of 2014
Ok, ok, I was good on not buying this week. In my defense I was reading the books I bought last week. Waste not want not….right? Only a week left in this month and it looks like once again I am going to come in under budget. I am scared of that too. Will I have to cut the budget once again? Check out next week to find out!
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Comment below with your link! I am excited to see how you are doing!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
$40.00 $35.00$30.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks – see I am cutting the budget! $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 1)– Changed to $14.95 for one credit a month. Again I cut my budget…and audio book credits.
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!