|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Angel Kin by Tricia Skinner||Amazon||$5.07||$6.77|
left for August 2014
Week 35 of 2014
The end of August is here and time to start a new month next week. I came in under budget and probably could have gotten one more book, but that’s ok. Going to stick to the same budget for next month and see how it goes.
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Comment below with your link! I am excited to see how you are doing!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
$40.00 $35.00$30.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks – see I am cutting the budget! $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 1)– Changed to $14.95 for one credit a month. Again I cut my budget…and audio book credits.
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!