|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
left for September 2014
Week 36 of 2014
I once again read books from NetGalley and that I have bought previously. I am tempted to buy books so much, but back to school clothes…well those bills are still haunting me. So this is a good time to go back and get some books caught up before I buy something that just goes into the TBR pile again. Now that we are in week 36, here is a thought…just a little over 15 weeks until Christmas. Time to start gearing up our wish lists!
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Comment below with your link! I am excited to see how you are doing!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
$40.00 $35.00$30.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks – see I am cutting the budget! $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 1)– Changed to $14.95 for one credit a month. Again I cut my budget…and audio book credits.
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!
How are you cutting your budget but still getting to read everything you want?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Yakkety Yak – My Life in Books Tag - August 19, 2017
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote July 2017 - July 25, 2017
- Happy 6th Birthday to Delighted Reader! - July 15, 2017
- Spotlight: Just the Thing by Marie Harte #Excerpt #Giveaway - July 10, 2017
- Yakkety Yak – Summer Loving Tag - July 8, 2017