|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
left for September 2014
Week 36 of 2014
I once again read books from NetGalley and that I have bought previously. I am tempted to buy books so much, but back to school clothes…well those bills are still haunting me. So this is a good time to go back and get some books caught up before I buy something that just goes into the TBR pile again. Now that we are in week 36, here is a thought…just a little over 15 weeks until Christmas. Time to start gearing up our wish lists!
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Comment below with your link! I am excited to see how you are doing!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
$40.00 $35.00$30.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks – see I am cutting the budget! $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 1)– Changed to $14.95 for one credit a month. Again I cut my budget…and audio book credits.
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!