|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
left for September 2014
Week 37 of 2014
Keeping my money tight and waiting for a great release at the end of this month. Also trying to stay away from NetGalley as I need to catch up on my reviews before I get any more books!
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Comment below with your link! I am excited to see how you are doing!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
$40.00 $35.00$30.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks – see I am cutting the budget! $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 1)– Changed to $14.95 for one credit a month. Again I cut my budget…and audio book credits.
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!
How are you cutting your budget but still getting to read everything you want?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Dirty Duet by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliottt - November 22, 2017
- Sign Up! The Great Pick Up Line 2018! - November 20, 2017
- Review: Blade of Darkness by Dianne Duvall - November 11, 2017
- Review: Love Me By Christmas by Jaci Burton - November 8, 2017
- One Summer Night by Caridad Pineiro #Excerpt #Giveaway - October 19, 2017