|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
left for September 2014
Week 37 of 2014
Still keeping my money in tight check…but I have some books coming out I want…check back next week.
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Comment below with your link! I am excited to see how you are doing!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
$40.00 $35.00$30.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks – see I am cutting the budget! $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 1)– Changed to $14.95 for one credit a month. Again I cut my budget…and audio book credits.
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!
How are you cutting your budget but still getting to read everything you want?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight: Savaged Dreams by Jennifer Lyon #Giveaway - June 26, 2017
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote June 2017 - June 25, 2017
- Mini Blog Ahead – Let’s Whip It Real Good! Getting Started - June 15, 2017
- Reader and Author Get Together 2017 #RAGT17 - June 12, 2017
- Mini Blog Ahead – Let’s Whip It Real Good! - June 1, 2017