|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Misbehaving by Tiffany Reiz||NetGalley||$0.00||$23.11|
|How to Handle a Cowboy by Joanne Kennedy||NetGalley||$0.00||$23.11|
|Rock It by Jennifer Chance||NetGalley||$0.00||$23.11|
|Bring On the Heat Bundle||Amazon||$1.06 ($.99 + $0.07)||$22.05|
|Saved by His Submissive by Angel Payne||Amazon||$1.06 ($.99 + $0.07)||$20.99|
|One Step Closer by Lucinda Dubois||Amazon||$0.00||$20.99|
left for January 2014
Week 4 of 2014
How are you doing on your book buying budget?
January is going to be a 5 week month so the budget is going to be spread out very farther than I expected. So one more week left? Can we make it? I have $20.99 left in the budget and as I type this I just got an Amazon Gift Certificate! I will add that into next month’s budget!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
- $40.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks
- $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 3 unused)
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!
Want to join in?
Create a blog post with the Cutting the Budget image and post your link back here for everyone to follow along!