|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Priceless by Shannon Mayer||Amazon Kindle||$0.00||$25.00|
|His Strings to Pull by Cathryn Fox||Amazon Kindle||$0.00||$25.00|
|The Cowboy’s E-mail Order Bride by Cora Seton||Amazon Kindle||$0.00||$25.00|
left for October 2014
Week 41 of 2014
Grabbing up some good quality free books. Yep, there are a ton of free books and even $.99 books, but sometimes the quality is lacking. So I am hoping for some good reading with these free books I picked up.
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Comment below with your link! I am excited to see how you are doing!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
$40.00 $35.00 $30.00$25.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks – see I am cutting the budget! $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 1)– Changed to $14.95 for one credit a month. Again I cut my budget…and audio book credits.
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!
How are you cutting your budget but still getting to read everything you want?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- One and Only by Jenny Holiday #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 17, 2018
- Crossing Quinn by Gail Koger #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 15, 2018
- The Great Pick Up Line – Quote Me On This! Blogger Edition - February 13, 2018
- Bad Bachelor by Stefanie London #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 12, 2018
- Love Game by Maggie Wells #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 10, 2018