|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|White Lion’s Lady (Warrior Trilogy) by Lara Adrian||Amazon||$0.00||$22.73|
|Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack Series) by Suzanne Wright||Amazon – Prime Borrow||$0.00||$22.73|
|Vanilla Twist by C. J. Ellison||Review Request||$0.00||$22.73|
|Pure Heat by M.L. Buchman||NetGalley||$0.00||$22.73|
|Slide Down on Me by Lissa Matthews||Amazon||$4.79||$17.94|
|Hell for Leather by Julie Ann Walker||NetGalley||$0.00||$17.94|
|Her Perfect Mate by Paige Tyler||NetGalley||$0.00||$17.94|
|A Quick Bite by Lyndsay Sands||AudioBooks (credit)||$0.00
|Own the Wind by Kristen Ashley||AudioBooks (credit)||$0.00
|Primal Law by J.D.Tyler||AudioBooks (credit)||$0.00
left for February 2014
Week 7 of 2014
How are you doing on your book buying budget?
With just $22.73 left on my budget for February, I was a little worried I wasn’t going to make it. Good thing I was really busy with my daughter’s science project and first dance competition of the year to worry about looking for deals. One thing I did do was use up all my available credits on AudioBooks.com. I won a 6 month subscription in October and I have been bad letting it build up. So I used every single one I had there. I still have 3 open at Audible.com. Time to get to listening books!
Want to join in?
Create a blog post with the Cutting the Budget image and post your link back here for everyone to follow along!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
- $40.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks
- $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 3 unused)
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!