|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Every Part of You (Serial) by Megan Hart||NetGalley||$0.00||$17.94|
|Tamed by You by Kate Perry||Amazon||$0.00||$17.94|
|Whisper of Jasmine by Deanna Raybourn||Amazon||$0.00||$17.94|
left for February 2014
Week 8 of 2014
Not a penny spent this week! Woohoo!
I have been so intent on reading books I already have this week that I just plain forgot to go looking for anything interesting. I was able to join a tour and get 5 seralized books from NetGalley and then I got 2 free books, which aren’t looking too good to get read soon. Just not an exciting week.
Now we only have 6 more days left in February. Can I keep under $17.94 this week? I think I can! Catch me next week to find out and start a new month of budgeting!
Want to join in?
Create a blog post with the Cutting the Budget image and post your link back here for everyone to follow along!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
- $40.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks
- $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 3 unused)
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!