|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Every Part of You (Serial) by Megan Hart||NetGalley||$0.00||$17.94|
|Tamed by You by Kate Perry||Amazon||$0.00||$17.94|
|Whisper of Jasmine by Deanna Raybourn||Amazon||$0.00||$17.94|
left for February 2014
Week 8 of 2014
Not a penny spent this week! Woohoo!
I have been so intent on reading books I already have this week that I just plain forgot to go looking for anything interesting. I was able to join a tour and get 5 seralized books from NetGalley and then I got 2 free books, which aren’t looking too good to get read soon. Just not an exciting week.
Now we only have 6 more days left in February. Can I keep under $17.94 this week? I think I can! Catch me next week to find out and start a new month of budgeting!
Want to join in?
Create a blog post with the Cutting the Budget image and post your link back here for everyone to follow along!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
- $40.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks
- $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 3 unused)
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!
How are you cutting your budget but still getting to read everything you want?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Shari’s Picks with Audible’s Romance Package - September 19, 2018
- Review: Love Machine by Kendall Ryan - September 18, 2018
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? - September 14, 2018
- Review: Intercepted by Alexa Martin - September 11, 2018
- Sweet Delight: Saving Caroline by Susan Stoker - September 9, 2018