Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
I love most books by Gena Showalter. This was my first dragon romance book and I loved it. There are only 5 books in this series, which bums me out since I would have loved to read more about this world, but this doesn’t make me not love this book. There is a whole world her filled with dragons, vampires, unmentionable creatures you just have to read about to believe, sirens, nymphs, and much more. Even though the series kind of abruptly ends, each book stands alone and are great in their own right. Give it a try, its a wonderful first book about dragons!
I DARE YOU TO READ IT!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- A Man Around The House by TR Fischer #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 28, 2017
- When Love Blooms by Judythe Morgan #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 27, 2017
- Brothers in Blue: Max by Jeanne St. James #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 26, 2017
- Wolves’ Knight by P.J. MacLayne #TGPUL - February 25, 2017
- Smart Girl Swept Away by Denise Swanson #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 24, 2017