Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
I love most books by Gena Showalter. This was my first dragon romance book and I loved it. There are only 5 books in this series, which bums me out since I would have loved to read more about this world, but this doesn’t make me not love this book. There is a whole world her filled with dragons, vampires, unmentionable creatures you just have to read about to believe, sirens, nymphs, and much more. Even though the series kind of abruptly ends, each book stands alone and are great in their own right. Give it a try, its a wonderful first book about dragons!
I DARE YOU TO READ IT!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: No Limits by Lori Foster - September 20, 2014
- Lori Foster’s No Limits…Everything you need to know! - September 20, 2014
- Afternoon Delight: Hard Knocks by Lori Foster - September 19, 2014
- Review: The Best Kind of Trouble by Lauren Dane - September 19, 2014
- Review: Crave the Night by Lara Adrian - September 18, 2014