Tynga’s Reviews has a new meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Why read this book? It is an ultra cool book about a band named The Sinners. There are five guys in the band and each will get their own book. Two books are out in this series, with this one being the first. I love how Brian isn’t afraid to commit and find love. He is sensitive, but also his muse is Myrna. He hears music when he is with her and can’t stop writing it. She is a researcher and wants to do a study on the mentality of groupies and their bands. So when she hops on board to tour with The Sinners, sparks fly, but Myrna won’t commit and Brian doesn’t know why. This is a very hot novel with a lot of concerts, buses, groupies, friends and exes involved.
I DARE YOU TO READ IT!
The following two tabs change content below.
Shari is the Delighted Reader. Married to her Prince Charming and mother to two Princesses and one Prince. When she is not slaving away as Cinderella she loves to get lost in the pages of a good book. Never without a reading device and a few good paperback books, because she never knows when she might get 5 minutes to read!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Swagger by Liz Lincoln - September 22, 2018
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? - September 21, 2018
- Audio Book Review: The Baby Maker by Lili Valente - September 20, 2018
- Review: One Baby Daddy by Meghan Quinn - September 20, 2018
- Shari’s Picks with Audible’s Romance Package - September 19, 2018