Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Larissa Ione’s books are my guilty pleasure. They are full of passionate men who have not fear of protecting the ones they love. The women are strong and sometimes more kick ass than the men.
Ares is the Horseman of War. To save his seal from breaking, causing him to become evil, he must find his seal and protect it at all cost. Cara is just human, but when she is put in charge of protecting Ares seal, she learns that her life is shortened considerably. The two meet, fall in love and fight demons…along with trying to stay one step ahead of the evil brother who’s seal has broken. And it doesn’t hurt that there is one very wild love scene…let’s just say up-side-down tree scene. Enough said.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- I Dare You Fall Sports Spotlight on Love Hypothetically by Anne Tenino - November 19, 2019
- Review: Hot As Puck by Lili Valente - November 19, 2019
- I Dare You Fall Sports Yellow Pages - November 19, 2019
- I Dare You Throw Down- Fall Sports Romance - November 18, 2019
- I Dare You Fall Sports Spotlight on Blitzed by Alexa Martin #Giveaway - November 18, 2019