Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
This is the first book in the KGI series about a group of brothers, the Kelly’s. This is a very emotional book dealing with a lot of issues. Not the usual erotica we have come to know from Maya Banks. Instead it is a sweet love story of two married people who lost each other and more, but learn to love again. It deals with heartache of losing your soul mate, finding them again, but they don’t have any memory of you or what you last said to them. You feel Ethan’s pain on having said some awful things only to think Rachel has died. When he gets hope that she is alive, he takes this as a second chance to win the love of the woman he knows owns his heart. It is so heartbreaking to watch the two, especially when Rachel starts to remember and all the old hurt and anger come crashing back in. While dealing with a whole lot of emotions, there is some action to make you sit on the end of your seat and a lot of hunky brothers running around!
I DARE YOU TO READ IT!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- I Dare You: Fall Sports Romance - November 20, 2019
- Review Reboot: Game for Anything by Bella Andre - November 19, 2019
- I Dare You Fall Sports Spotlight on Love Hypothetically by Anne Tenino #Giveaway - November 19, 2019
- Review: Hot As Puck by Lili Valente - November 19, 2019
- I Dare You Fall Sports Yellow Pages - November 19, 2019