Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
I am totally in love with the Immortals After Dark Series! This was the first book I read in the series, but it is often listed as the second book. Immortals After Dark is a series about various immortals that come together in love to eventually fight in the biggest battle that happens each 500 years to balance good and evil. A Hunger Like No Other is the story of Emma and Lachlain. Emma is half Valkarie and half Vampire and the enemy of all Lykae. But when Lachlain scents his bride he has no choice in the matter but to love what should be his darkest nightmare. Emma outgrows her Emma the Timid name and takes on the big boys, while Lachlain comes to terms with the love of a vampire. It is a great start to a wonderful series.
I DARE YOU TO READ IT!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Afternoon Delight: Razr by Larissa Ione - April 20, 2017
- Review: Shade’s Lady by Joanna Wylde - April 20, 2017
- Review: Rockstar Daddy by Taryn Quinn - April 19, 2017
- Review: The Sheikh’s Bought Wife by Sharon Kendrick - April 17, 2017
- Review: Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh - April 14, 2017