Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Slave to Sensation is the first book in the Psy-Changeling series by Nalini Singh. If you haven’t started this series…well, why have you been waiting! The world that Nalini Singh has woven is intricate and scary at the same time. Psy are humans that have an ability on a physic level and their mind is linked together. Emotions have been driven out of the race and any hint of emotions causes the individual to be rehabilitated, but really made a vegetable.
Then there is the changelings. From wolves, leopards, birds, rats, bears, snakes…you name it there is a changeling pack for them. Lucas is a changeling alpha. He has ulterior motives for working with Sascha. Sascha is cold, but Lucas can feel the underlying heat of her soul just wanting to be set free.
Woven into a love story is a world unlike what we know. There is incredible detail to the Psy-Net and almost confusing in its depth. But without that depth we would be lost as the story progressed from book to book.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- I Dare You Fall Sports Spotlight on Love Hypothetically by Anne Tenino - November 19, 2019
- Review: Hot As Puck by Lili Valente - November 19, 2019
- I Dare You Fall Sports Yellow Pages - November 19, 2019
- I Dare You Throw Down- Fall Sports Romance - November 18, 2019
- I Dare You Fall Sports Spotlight on Blitzed by Alexa Martin #Giveaway - November 18, 2019