Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Menage Meets Football – Broken Play by Samantha Kane #Review - September 1, 2015
- Yakkety Yak, Let’s Chat … Blog Tours #YakketyYakLetsChat - August 30, 2015
- Room with a View by Kylie Scott #Review #AfternoonDelight - August 28, 2015
- On the Hunt: Phantom Embrace by Dianne Duvall #Review #AfternoonDelight - August 27, 2015
- Porn Star by Sam Cresent #Review #AfternoonDelight - August 26, 2015