Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Interview with Juliana Stone, Author of The Bad Boys of Crystal Lake #Giveaway - April 16, 2014
- Cover Reveal: A Kelly Family Series by Lashell Collins #Giveaway - April 16, 2014
- N is for Novel! - April 16, 2014
- Spotlight: Angus by Melissa Schroeder #Giveaway - April 15, 2014
- M is for Menage! - April 15, 2014