Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- What To Bring To A Texas BBQ by Carolyn Brown #Giveaway - January 23, 2015
- Secrets of a Scandalous Heiress by Theresa Romain #Giveaway #Spotlight @SourcebooksCasa - January 22, 2015
- Intense, Age Difference Romance – Under His Touch by Jeffe Kennedy #review - January 21, 2015
- Cowboys for Christmas by Jan Springer #review - January 20, 2015
- Once Perfect by Cecy Robson #review - January 19, 2015