Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Under the Lights by Shannon Stacey #Review - May 26, 2015
- Lost Lords Scavenger Hunt by Cheryl Holt #Giveaway - May 25, 2015
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote May - May 25, 2015
- Master of Freedom: 1001 Dark Nights by Cherise Sinclair #Review - May 23, 2015
- Always You by Cecilia Gray #YoursAffectionately #Review - May 10, 2015