Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- The Darkest Touch by Gena Showalter #Review & #ExclusiveExcerpt - November 26, 2014
- Spotlight: Gabriel’s City by Laylah Hunter - November 20, 2014
- Afternoon Delight: Holiday On Ice by Jaci Burton - November 18, 2014
- Review: One Kiss with a Rock Star by Amber Lin and Shari Slade - November 15, 2014
- Review: Warrior by Cara Bristol - November 14, 2014