Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- The Book Report November 2015 - November 30, 2015
- Christmas in Good Hope by Cindy Kirk #Review #HolidayDelight - November 30, 2015
- The Marriage Diaries by Erika Wilde #Review - November 27, 2015
- Stepbrother Hero by Krista Lakes #Review - November 27, 2015
- Happy Thanksgiving! - November 26, 2015