Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Don’t Tempt Me by Lori Foster #Review - July 26, 2016
- Guest Author: An Affair in Winter by Jess Michaels - July 23, 2016
- Wanderlust by Roni Loren #Review - July 19, 2016
- Protecting His Own by Cherise Sinclair #Review - July 14, 2016
- The Haunted Sultan by Gillian Zane #AfternoonDelight - July 12, 2016