Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Enemies to Lovers – Unraveled by Lorelei James #Review #ExclusiveExcerpt - March 3, 2015
- The Great Pick Up Line with Code Name: Nina’s Choice by Natasza Waters #TGPUL #Giveaway - March 2, 2015
- The Book Report February 2015 - March 1, 2015
- The Great Pick Up Line with Troll-y Yours by Sheri Fredricks #TGPUL #Giveaway - March 1, 2015
- The Great Pick Up Line with The Gilded Cuff by Lauren Smith #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 28, 2015