Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Afternoon Delight: Forever Starts Tonight by Roni Loren - September 20, 2014
- Review: No Limits by Lori Foster - September 20, 2014
- Lori Foster’s No Limits…Everything you need to know! - September 20, 2014
- Afternoon Delight: Hard Knocks by Lori Foster - September 19, 2014
- Review: The Best Kind of Trouble by Lauren Dane - September 19, 2014