Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Ross Poldark by Winston Graham #Review #Giveaway - July 26, 2015
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote July - July 25, 2015
- I’ll Stand by You by Sharon Sala #Review - July 24, 2015
- One Silent Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon #Review #NeverEndingSeries - July 17, 2015
- Devil May Cry by Sherrilyn Kenyon #Review #NeverEndingSeries - July 15, 2015