Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- A Man Around The House by TR Fischer #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 28, 2017
- When Love Blooms by Judythe Morgan #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 27, 2017
- Brothers in Blue: Max by Jeanne St. James #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 26, 2017
- Wolves’ Knight by P.J. MacLayne #TGPUL - February 25, 2017
- Smart Girl Swept Away by Denise Swanson #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 24, 2017