Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Excerpt: Midnight Vengeance by Lisa Marie Rice - August 26, 2014
- Sunday Summary for August 24, 2014 - August 24, 2014
- Cutting the Budget: Week 34 – Reading what I already bought! - August 23, 2014
- Review: Show Me, Baby: 1001 Dark Nights by Cherise Sinclair - August 18, 2014
- Sunday Summary for August 17, 2014 - August 17, 2014