Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Welcome Kallypso Masters to Delighted Reader! (Giveaway) - December 11, 2013
- Afternoon Delight: Love & Tattoos by Lissa Matthews - December 9, 2013
- Guest Author: Joey W. Hill Discusses Unrestrained - December 9, 2013
- ARC Review: Unrestrained by Joey W. Hill - December 9, 2013
- Naughty or Nice? Picking books even Santa will like! - December 8, 2013