Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Literary Pickers Reading Challenge Sign Up 2018 - December 5, 2017
- #BerkleyBookmas – November 27 – December 14 #Excerpt #Giveaway - December 4, 2017
- The Series That Never.. Ends Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 4, 2017
- 2018 Review Writing Challenge Sign Up - December 3, 2017
- The Bad Boys of Romance Reading Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 2, 2017