Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- DNF Reviews – The uh ohs and oh no’s! - April 29, 2016
- Go Long by Joanna Blake #Review - April 27, 2016
- Rocked by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliott #Review - April 25, 2016
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote April - April 24, 2016
- Because You Are Mine by Lena Hart #AfternoonDelight - April 22, 2016