Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Locked and Loaded by Mandy Baxter #Review - September 28, 2016
- The Trouble with Mistletoe by Jill Shalvis #Review #Excerpt - September 27, 2016
- Sex Machine by Marie Force #Review #Excerpt - September 26, 2016
- New Blogging Planner Stickers! #YakketyYak - September 25, 2016
- Manipulated by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliot #Review - September 24, 2016