Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Loving Him Off the Field by Jeanette Murray - October 21, 2014
- To Be or Not to Be…READ (That is the Question) October 2014 #ToReadOrNotRead - October 20, 2014
- Review: Hot for His Hostage by Angel Payne - October 13, 2014
- Cutting the Budget: Week 41 – Free but quality books! - October 11, 2014
- Review: Keep Me Safe by Maya Banks - October 7, 2014