Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- The Relationship Coach by Sylvia McDaniel #Review - March 25, 2015
- Betrayal and Lust – Riding Dirty by Jill Sorenson #Review - March 22, 2015
- Meow! Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon - March 18, 2015
- Q&A with Sarah Morgan author of FIRST TIME IN FOREVER - March 15, 2015
- First Time in Forever by Sarah Morgan #Review - March 15, 2015