Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Sunday Summary for July 27, 2014 - July 27, 2014
- Cutting the Budget: Week 30 – Still no book buying going on as I catch up! - July 26, 2014
- ARC Review: Desired by Stacey Kennedy - July 22, 2014
- Burning up the sheets! Welcome Stacey Kennedy and her new book, Desired! #Giveaway - July 22, 2014
- Sunday Summary for July 20, 2014 - July 20, 2014