Tynga’s Reviews has a meme that is all about sharing books you loved and think other people should read.
Lissa Matthews writes romantic stories about real people. The women are usually slightly older and not stick rail thin. The men are hot and know what they like. While I am not a stock car race fan, I enjoyed reading about an unasuming woman finding love with a celebrity hot-shot and making it work in all the right ways. It’s a sexy, sweet, exciting and very loving story.
I DARE YOU TO READ!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Crave the Night by Lara Adrian - September 18, 2014
- Afternoon Delight: In Still Darkness by Dianne Duvall - September 16, 2014
- Belonging ‘Verse: A Dark Mirror Alternate Universes #Giveaway - September 11, 2014
- Sunday Summary for August 31, 2014 - September 7, 2014
- Cutting the Budget: Week 36 – New budget…No new books :( - September 7, 2014