Day 5: Valentine’s Mini-Challenge
most romantic books you’ve ever read.
Don’t shoot me! I am so in love with the story of Gideon and Scarlet from the Lords of the Underworld series. Gideon has no memories of Scarlet who claims she is his wife. But he dreams of her and has the tattoos on his body from the intense emotions he feels but doesn’t understand. He loves someone, or feels passionately about them and doesn’t even know her. Scarlet has memories of Gideon that we learn are … well …spoiler…not true. She totally believes they have had a love relationship that never existed.
Gideon is the Keeper of Lies and Scarlet is the Keeper of Nightmares. These two can kill with best of them and love like no other. I loved deciphering Gideon speak as he can’t tell the truth without lying. So when he tells Scarlet she is so ugly, it is romantic in he is saying the total opposite.
I know … shoot me … but I always come back to these two when I need a pick me up and to feel a very passionate love that never existed come into existance.
Here are some other books I loved….
What’s the most romantic story you have read?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Don’t forget what really needs to be packed! Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis - July 21, 2018
- Review: Beneath the Scars by Cherise Sinclair - July 20, 2018
- Review: Rome’s Chance by Joanna Wylde - July 18, 2018
- Afternoon Delight: Tucker by Lori Foster - July 16, 2018
- Review: Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis - July 16, 2018