It’s a simple story (and I don’t mean the movie version). It brings me back to why we love Christmas: family. Being together is what it is all about and not all the gifts. I love when the Grinch finds his heart again. A simple tale to remind my kids what Christmas is really about.
What is your favorite Holiday Books?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Yakkety Yak – My Life in Books Tag - August 19, 2017
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote July 2017 - July 25, 2017
- Happy 6th Birthday to Delighted Reader! - July 15, 2017
- Spotlight: Just the Thing by Marie Harte #Excerpt #Giveaway - July 10, 2017
- Yakkety Yak – Summer Loving Tag - July 8, 2017