It’s a simple story (and I don’t mean the movie version). It brings me back to why we love Christmas: family. Being together is what it is all about and not all the gifts. I love when the Grinch finds his heart again. A simple tale to remind my kids what Christmas is really about.
What is your favorite Holiday Books?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Afternoon Delight: Razr by Larissa Ione - April 20, 2017
- Review: Shade’s Lady by Joanna Wylde - April 20, 2017
- Review: Rockstar Daddy by Taryn Quinn - April 19, 2017
- Review: The Sheikh’s Bought Wife by Sharon Kendrick - April 17, 2017
- Review: Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh - April 14, 2017