It’s a simple story (and I don’t mean the movie version). It brings me back to why we love Christmas: family. Being together is what it is all about and not all the gifts. I love when the Grinch finds his heart again. A simple tale to remind my kids what Christmas is really about.
What is your favorite Holiday Books?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Lethal Lies by Rebecca Zanetti - May 24, 2017
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote April - May 24, 2017
- Yakkety Yak – Favorite Blends - May 6, 2017
- Review: Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh - May 5, 2017
- Guest Author: Writing What You Know, Even When It Sucks By Cari Z #Giveaway - May 4, 2017