It’s a simple story (and I don’t mean the movie version). It brings me back to why we love Christmas: family. Being together is what it is all about and not all the gifts. I love when the Grinch finds his heart again. A simple tale to remind my kids what Christmas is really about.
What is your favorite Holiday Books?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Cocky: A Reverse Harem Story by Ashlee Price - June 14, 2018
- Relaxing on a beach with a good book? Dearest Ivie will play havok with your emotions! - June 9, 2018
- Review: Must Love Babies by Lynnette Austin - June 3, 2018
- The Book Report May 2018 - May 31, 2018
- COCKTALES, A LIMITED-RELEASE ANTHOLOGY - May 26, 2018