It’s a simple story (and I don’t mean the movie version). It brings me back to why we love Christmas: family. Being together is what it is all about and not all the gifts. I love when the Grinch finds his heart again. A simple tale to remind my kids what Christmas is really about.
What is your favorite Holiday Books?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight: Savaged Dreams by Jennifer Lyon #Giveaway - June 26, 2017
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote June 2017 - June 25, 2017
- Mini Blog Ahead – Let’s Whip It Real Good! Getting Started - June 15, 2017
- Reader and Author Get Together 2017 #RAGT17 - June 12, 2017
- Mini Blog Ahead – Let’s Whip It Real Good! - June 1, 2017