growing away so we can lower his medications.
This probably is a piped dream, but it is a wish I have for him.
The travel is taking a tole on his health and my sanity.
As a freshman in HS she already has her eye on college.
I don’t want her to miss this time of life
because she was so focused on the future.
learn that I won’t be here to take care of her forever.
Silly actually, but I worry that she will never be able to cook for herself
unless it is rice.
5. For myself. Well I wish that I could get healthier.
2015 was a wake up call that my health is going downhill.
I am on 5 medications to control so many things.
So I need to stop and work on making myself healthy
so I can be around in more years to come for my family.
Mostly I wish for all of you to be healthy and happy. Please do me this favor and grant my wish.
What are you wishing for this Holiday Season?
The following two tabs change content below.
Shari is the Delighted Reader. Married to her Prince Charming and mother to two Princesses and one Prince. When she is not slaving away as Cinderella she loves to get lost in the pages of a good book. Never without a reading device and a few good paperback books, because she never knows when she might get 5 minutes to read!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Yakkety Yak – My Life in Books Tag - August 19, 2017
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote July 2017 - July 25, 2017
- Happy 6th Birthday to Delighted Reader! - July 15, 2017
- Spotlight: Just the Thing by Marie Harte #Excerpt #Giveaway - July 10, 2017
- Yakkety Yak – Summer Loving Tag - July 8, 2017