Thank you so much for stopping by today to check out my debut novel, Choosing Evil! This baby was a labor of love, for sure. And, its tagline, ‘Embrace Your Inner Demon’ has already raised some eyebrows around my small beach town (oops!).
Well, if you’re into the paranormal like I am, it won’t shock you to know the demons in Choosing Evil are not only sexy and bad-ass, but full of emotional baggage and human appeal.
While Choosing Evil is Serafina’s story, her love interest, Damon is a giant part of it. If you like what you read, get ready for the sequel, Breaking Evil, which I’m hoping to release in 2015. Both books are part of The Ensouled Trilogy, which not only pits good against evil, but makes each character, and reader, question what evil really means to them.
I hope you have fun today getting introduced to Choosing Evil, and me! Don’t forget to find me on social media and, of course, sign up for my giveaways below 🙂
Thank you again for helping me celebrate Choosing Evil’s release!
Join the Party!
Kristina will be hosting a release day FB party and everyone is invited! It’s kicking off tonight (Nov 25th) at 8PM EST. Come by and visit for a bit! There will be all kinds of giveaways and lots of fun! To join in visit THIS page! (https://www.facebook.com/events/284558688409694)
There’s a tour wide giveaway with three winners…
1) $25 Amazon Gift Card plus ecopy Choosing Evil
2) $10 Amazon Gift Card plus ecopy Choosing Evil
3) ecopy Choosing Evil
There’s a secondary giveaway happening as well for release week if you’d like to include a link to it. The link will be live release day but it will be found at… It’s for a $50 Amazon Gift Card. http://kristinarienzi.com/ChoosingEvil/release
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: Couldn’t Ask for Anything More by Kianna Alexander - October 16, 2018
- Review: Couldn’t Ask For More by Kianna Alexander - October 16, 2018
- Review: Going Down on One Knee by Christina Hovland - October 15, 2018
- Blog All About It Challenge October 2018 - October 14, 2018
- Review: Ghosted by Rosie Walsh - October 13, 2018