Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. We hope that you will all join us!
“It’s lent and time to give up your favourite things for 40 days and 40 nights (or sneak some when no one is looking!) What series of books would you have to give up, and why?“
Answer: And don’t forget Sunday’s don’t count in the 40 days and nights! Take it from a Catholic convert, this was the hardest part besides no meat on Friday’s to get used to. I was such a heathen before 🙂 I would have to give up the Psy-Changeling Series by Nalini Singh. It saddens me to do it, but that is the series I so adore that it really would be sacrifice to give up. Already I have the shakes for having to wait for book 11. To not be able to go back and read it would make me have to go to bed in a depression. Ok, enough melodramatics…I wouldn’t die, it would just be hard to give this series up since I found it about a year ago.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- The Nashville Bet by Shana Gray #TGPUL - February 21, 2019
- Spotlight & Excerpt: You Had Me At Jaguar by Terry Spear #Giveaway - February 20, 2019
- Review: All’s Fair in Love and Mastery by Sparrow Beckett - February 19, 2019
- Caid: Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides by Cara Bristol #TGPUL2019 #Giveaway - February 18, 2019
- Blog All About It February 2019 - February 17, 2019