Q: Activity!!! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most…
A: Here is my reading and blogging nook. It is a love seat that rocks and reclines over in the corner of my great room with French doors so I can look outside as I read. I love to watch it snow or rain while I am curled up reading a good book. Pictures on the wall are from our trips to Hawaii and Disney World. The lamp never gets turned on often because it’s hard to reach. We didn’t think about that when we put it in. This is where I can observe the great room, kitchen and dining room from since I have three sneaky kids.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Dirty Like Jude by Jaine Diamond - September 21, 2019
- Review: Be With Me by Jules Bennett - September 20, 2019
- Review: Want Me Cowboy by Maisey Yates - September 18, 2019
- Review: Silver Silence by Nalini Singh - September 17, 2019
- Review: Cuffed by His Charm by Stacey Kennedy - September 16, 2019