Q: What is the longest book you’ve read? What are your favorite 600+ page reads?
A: Right off I would have to say any of the Harry Potter books. Some J.R Ward books seem that long though. Maybe the Twilight books, but those just seem to go on forever. LOL
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- The Relationship Coach by Sylvia McDaniel #Review - March 25, 2015
- Betrayal and Lust – Riding Dirty by Jill Sorenson #Review - March 22, 2015
- Meow! Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon - March 18, 2015
- Q&A with Sarah Morgan author of FIRST TIME IN FOREVER - March 15, 2015
- First Time in Forever by Sarah Morgan #Review - March 15, 2015