This one plunged right in with very little set up or fanfare because it was a short story. While it lacked much substance, it made up for it in steam. Not that it was devoid of all substance since I did have the opportunity to start forming a connection to Blake and Erin. It’s not an insta-love piece in the traditional sense because the two characters have known each other and spent time together forming a friendship, but the story has the feel of a quick joining because that is where the reader picks up with them. It is a serial read so I look forward to seeing what will happen with Blake and Erin next in this Beauty and the Beast-style story.
Recommended for those who enjoy a quick, hot read between likeable characters told in a series of short stories.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Hammered by Kevin Hearne - May 25, 2017
- Review: Lethal Lies by Rebecca Zanetti - May 24, 2017
- Review: Feel Me by Cecy Robson - May 22, 2017
- Review: Indestructible by Emma Adams #YoungDelight - May 21, 2017
- Yakkety Yak, Let’s Chat … He’s Not Heavy; He’s My Brother - May 20, 2017