This one plunged right in with very little set up or fanfare because it was a short story. While it lacked much substance, it made up for it in steam. Not that it was devoid of all substance since I did have the opportunity to start forming a connection to Blake and Erin. It’s not an insta-love piece in the traditional sense because the two characters have known each other and spent time together forming a friendship, but the story has the feel of a quick joining because that is where the reader picks up with them. It is a serial read so I look forward to seeing what will happen with Blake and Erin next in this Beauty and the Beast-style story.
Recommended for those who enjoy a quick, hot read between likeable characters told in a series of short stories.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: The Art of Theft by Sherry Thomas - October 15, 2019
- Blog All About It October 2019 - October 14, 2019
- Delighted By the Series: The Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery Series by Danielle Garrett - October 13, 2019
- Review: The Teacher’s Billionaire by Christina Tetreault - October 6, 2019
- Review: Sweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley - October 5, 2019