This one plunged right in with very little set up or fanfare because it was a short story. While it lacked much substance, it made up for it in steam. Not that it was devoid of all substance since I did have the opportunity to start forming a connection to Blake and Erin. It’s not an insta-love piece in the traditional sense because the two characters have known each other and spent time together forming a friendship, but the story has the feel of a quick joining because that is where the reader picks up with them. It is a serial read so I look forward to seeing what will happen with Blake and Erin next in this Beauty and the Beast-style story.
Recommended for those who enjoy a quick, hot read between likeable characters told in a series of short stories.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- What Book Are We Packing Next? Summer Reads! - June 16, 2018
- Blog All About It Challenge June 2018 - June 15, 2018
- Review: Ain’t She a Peach by Molly Harper - June 12, 2018
- Review: Ocean Light by Nalini Singh - June 11, 2018
- Review: My Life As a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland - June 10, 2018