This one plunged right in with very little set up or fanfare because it was a short story. While it lacked much substance, it made up for it in steam. Not that it was devoid of all substance since I did have the opportunity to start forming a connection to Blake and Erin. It’s not an insta-love piece in the traditional sense because the two characters have known each other and spent time together forming a friendship, but the story has the feel of a quick joining because that is where the reader picks up with them. It is a serial read so I look forward to seeing what will happen with Blake and Erin next in this Beauty and the Beast-style story.
Recommended for those who enjoy a quick, hot read between likeable characters told in a series of short stories.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Breeder by Cara Bristol - June 19, 2017
- Review: Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen - June 16, 2017
- Interview with Chris Scully, author or Back to You - June 14, 2017
- Review: Back to You by Chris Scully - June 14, 2017
- Review: Sweet Home Cowboy by Marin Thomas - June 11, 2017