Series: #1 Beauty
Genres: Contemporary Romance, Erotic Romance
This one plunged right in with very little set up or fanfare because it was a short story. While it lacked much substance, it made up for it in steam. Not that it was devoid of all substance since I did have the opportunity to start forming a connection to Blake and Erin. It’s not an insta-love piece in the traditional sense because the two characters have known each other and spent time together forming a friendship, but the story has the feel of a quick joining because that is where the reader picks up with them. It is a serial read so I look forward to seeing what will happen with Blake and Erin next in this Beauty and the Beast-style story.
Recommended for those who enjoy a quick, hot read between likeable characters told in a series of short stories.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- The books that make us throw down…DNF - March 23, 2018
- Delighted By The Series – Sons of Broad Novellas by Tara Thomas - March 22, 2018
- Review: Tied to Trouble by Megan Erickson - March 21, 2018
- Excerpt + Giveaway: Wolf’s Mate by Celia Kyle - March 20, 2018
- What Would These Romantic Suspense Heroines Do With Lisa Renee Jones, Melinda Leigh, and Elisabeth Naughton #Giveaway - March 19, 2018