Thanks to Harlequin, Delighted Reader has the opportunity to giveaway a paperback copy of Big Sky Wedding by Linda Lael Miller! To enter, leave a comment below. US only. Giveaway ends August 26, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
Wedding bells are ringing in Parable, Montana, but Brylee Parrish hasn’t enjoyed the sound since being jilted at the altar by Hutch Carmody. She’s over Hutch now, and running a multimillion-dollar business is challenging enough for this country gal. So she should avoid falling head over boot heels for A-list actor Zane Sutton. He’s come home to his rodeo roots, but Hollywood lured him away once and just might again. Yet everything about him, from his easy charm to his concern for his young half brother, seems too genuine to resist .
Zane didn’t come to Parable for lovebut count on a spirited woman to change a jaded cowboy’s mind. Problem is, Brylee’s not convinced he’s here to stay. Good thing he’s determined to prove to her, kiss by kiss, that she’s meant to be his bride.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- To Read or Not to Read … Read! – January 2019 - January 19, 2019
- Pre-order – What have we bought now for January 22, 2019? - January 18, 2019
- Audiobook Review: Repeat by Kylie Scott - January 14, 2019
- Audiobook Review: Getting Schooled by Emma Chase - January 11, 2019
- Review: Bossy Brit by Kendall Ryan - January 9, 2019