Thanks to Harlequin, Delighted Reader has the opportunity to giveaway a paperback copy of The Hero by Robyn Carr! To enter, leave a comment below. US only. Giveaway ends August 26, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
In a moment of desperation, Devon McAllister takes her daughter and flees a place where they should have been safe and secure. She has no idea what is around the next bend, but she is pretty certain it can’t be worse than what they’ve left behind. Her plan is to escape to somewhere she can be invisible. Instead, an unexpected offer of assistance leads her to Thunder Point, a tiny Oregon town with a willingness to help someone in need.
As the widowed father of a vulnerable young boy, Spencer Lawson knows something about needing friendship. But he’s not looking for anything else. Instead, he’s thrown his energy into his new role as Thunder Point’s high school football coach. Tough and demanding to his team, off the field he’s gentle and kind…just the kind of man who could heal Devon’s wounded heart.
Devon thought she wanted to hide from the world. But in Thunder Point, you find bravery where you least expect it…and sometimes, you find a hero.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Afternoon Delight: Dirty Like Us by Jaine Diamond - April 24, 2019
- Review: Dirty Like Seth by Jaine Diamond - April 22, 2019
- Afternoon Delight: Thick by Alexa Riley - April 19, 2019
- Review: A Dirty Wedding Night by Jaine Diamond - April 18, 2019
- Afternoon Delight: Alien Warrior by Sadie Carter - April 17, 2019