Thanks to Harlequin, Delighted Reader has the opportunity to giveaway a paperback copy of The Next Best Thing by Kristan Higgins! To enter, leave a comment below. US only. Giveaway ends August 26, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
Lucy Lang isn’t looking for fireworks…
She’s looking for a nice, decent man. Someone who’ll mow the lawn, flip chicken on the barbecue, teach their future children to play soccer. But most important: someone who won’t inspire the slightest stirring in her heart…or anywhere else. A young widow, Lucy can’t risk that kind of loss again. But sharing her life with a cat named Fat Mikey and the Black Widows at the family bakery isn’t enough either. So it’s goodbye to Ethan, her hot but entirely inappropriate “friend with privileges,” and hello to a man she can marry.
Too bad Ethan Mirabelli isn’t going anywhere. As far as he’s concerned, what she needs might be right under her nose. But can he convince her that the next best thing can really be forever?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Shari’s Picks with Audible’s Romance Package - September 19, 2018
- Review: Love Machine by Kendall Ryan - September 18, 2018
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? - September 14, 2018
- Review: Intercepted by Alexa Martin - September 11, 2018
- Sweet Delight: Saving Caroline by Susan Stoker - September 9, 2018