Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends. That’s what Thanksgiving is all about, being with the ones you love and being thankful. There are a lot of things I am thankful for this year.
- I am truly thankful that I am starting to feel better after 2 1/2 weeks of coughing. I got bronchitis and it has been painful and totally has destroyed everything I wanted to do and get done these last two weeks. But today, I am only coughing a little, so I am hoping this is coming to an end!
- I am thankful for Sophia Rose for getting me through these two weeks. Without her reviews, I would be dead in the water. She is truly my rock!
- My family. A husband that I adore, three kids that drive me crazy, a dog and a cat I tolerate most days. They all make me so happy and thankful that God sent them all to me!
- I am thankful my mother and father are still with me even if I don’t get to see them often. Dad’s birthday is tomorrow, so Happy Birthday Dad! Go to the beach for me! Mom is a widow and I worry so much about not being near to help her.
- I am thankful my ditch is finally filled in and my husband won’t have to kill himself mowing it for the city. My bank account hates me, but oh, well, it is a blessing to have done.
- I am thankful that the play my daughters were in is over. I can honestly say I won’t miss this experience when they grow up.
- I am thankful the Nutcracker is next weekend and then I am done with dance for the rest of this year.
- I am thankful for authors who provide me with stories to get lost in. Keep them comin’!
- I am thankful for all the readers who have been coming to Delighted Reader. I am thinking up more ways to reward you and hopefully keep you with us!
I could keep going, but I need to actually get in the kitchen and start cooking something….anything! Praline Sweet Potatoes is up first, along with a chocolate pie, maybe some dumplings. Yep, I need to get rolling!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Blog All About It Challenge ~ March 2018 - March 15, 2018
- Tides of Honour by Genevieve Graham #TGPUL - February 28, 2018
- The Book Report February 2018 - February 28, 2018
- The Great Pick Up Line – Quote Me On This! Blogger Edition - February 25, 2018
- The World’s Worst Boyfriend by Erika Kelly #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 24, 2018