Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
We are taking a break today at Delighted Reader to be with our families. But I wanted to take a moment to express how thankful I am to all our readers! Without you this site would not be growing as much as it has in the last year.
So here are some things I am thankful for…
- I am thankful for my wonderful husband, Tom. We have been together for 20 years, married for 16 of those years. He has stood by my side through some of the worst and best times. So thankful to have him in my life!
- For my daughter Megan. At the age of 5 she was legally blind from a lazy eye. Today she has vision in both eyes (with glasses). She has been a joy and a pain, but I would have it no other way. Thank you Megan for joining Delighted Reader as our Tween Reviewer!
- Thankful for my Maddie…my second daughter. You have been a struggle with ADD, but I would change nothing about you! You are my sunshine and when I need a hug…you are always there for me. The world will someday be blinded by your brilliance!
- My one and only son, Ryan, who keeps me on my toes. I am thankful you are growing to be a wonderful son…but could you please go on the potty? Despite that, I am so thankful you spend your days with me “helping” me.
- I am thankful that my parents are still alive even if they are divorced and remarried. I wish I could spend more time with either of you, but living away from you both has made it hard.
- My little brother…who is not so little! While we have grown apart over the years, I still think of you daily and hope someday we will live closer and our kids can spend more time together.
- I am thankful that I have the opportunity to share my reviews with my readers…you are the best!
- I am thankful my husband has a job and we have food on the table, shelter to sleep and a vehicle to get us places.
- I appreciate that we have the money to indulge my Disney craze…I don’t know if I could live without my Mickey Mouse Ears.
- Most of all…I am thankful that God has given me life. It may not always be great, but he gave me the will to smile each day and make it better for myself and those around me.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Love Machine by Kendall Ryan - September 18, 2018
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? - September 14, 2018
- Review: Intercepted by Alexa Martin - September 11, 2018
- Sweet Delight: Saving Caroline by Susan Stoker - September 9, 2018
- Sale and Freebies! Updated: September 12, 2018 - September 6, 2018