We’re ringing in the New Year with lots of giveaways!
And by sharing some fun and wacky facts about ourselves.
There’s a new giveaway at each stop so be sure to visit them all!
Hello, my name is Shari!
I am the owner of Delighted Reader which opened up in July of 2011.
Let’s get to the fun stuff.
- I am extremely detailed oriented and have to fight myself to just Let It Go!
- I am a huge Disney fan. I ran a Disney blog before I started reviewing books (but read long before I went to Disney)
- I have family members who are nudist. Not me, but close enough that I wanted to go ewwwww!
- I will have been married 20 years in March. Who knew he could put up with me that long!
- I hoard scrapbooking supplies. I have an entire room in my basement for it, but haven’t scrapbooked in 4 years since my son was born and two years later dumped over all my glitter bottles. The Great Glitter War of 2011.
Visit Other Blogs
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Don’t forget what really needs to be packed! Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis - July 21, 2018
- Review: Beneath the Scars by Cherise Sinclair - July 20, 2018
- Review: Rome’s Chance by Joanna Wylde - July 18, 2018
- Afternoon Delight: Tucker by Lori Foster - July 16, 2018
- Review: Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis - July 16, 2018