We are excited to share about an ambitious blog tour—Fiction Frolic for All Hallow’s Read—where ten authors from several genres are working hard to raise 1,000 books in three weeks for Books for America.
From October 1st to 19th, donate a new book (or books!) and earn extra bonus points in a huge giveaway that these authors are hosting.
Two winners will each receive the following PRIZES!
$100 Amazon G.C.
5 signed books from the authors hosting the event
A swag bag
Plus—in honor of All Hallow’s read, gift a signed copy of one of our books to a friend!
With a total of $200, 12 signed books (including the gifted books) and major swag, what better way is there to raise books for charity and celebrate All Hallow’s Read?
Each author participating is also donating signed copies of their books to Books for America, an awesome charity that is officially sponsoring their event and excited to be involved with All Hallow’s Read. In 2011, Books for America donated more than $800,000 worth of books and materials to DC area schools, shelters and dozens of other educational programs and organizations.
The authors are blogging throughout the event at The Fiction Frolic Blog.
- 10/1-5 Read about how books shaped their love for reading and writing.
- 10/8-12 Read their scariest, funniest or craziest Halloween experiences, or learn about their favorite Halloween themed book or movie, or favorite work of “dark” literature.
- 10/15-19 Enjoy some flash fiction, short stories and novel excerpts.
So donate, share, and look for daily ways to enter to win. Donate to charity for bonus points!.
This event is sponsored by:
M.C. Mars, author of the mind-bending novel, Burner
Pavarti K Tyler., author of the Lit Fic Shadow on the Wall and the erotic horror Consumed by Love
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Don’t forget what really needs to be packed! Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis - July 21, 2018
- Review: Beneath the Scars by Cherise Sinclair - July 20, 2018
- Review: Rome’s Chance by Joanna Wylde - July 18, 2018
- Afternoon Delight: Tucker by Lori Foster - July 16, 2018
- Review: Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis - July 16, 2018