Kimberly at Caffeinated Reviewer blog is hosting her fourth annual Ho Ho Ho Readathon November 9th-15th.
A whole week of holiday reading and doesn’t that sound fun? I thought so.
I’ve joined for my first year and it has me very excited. My goal is to read FIVE Holiday/Winter themed books during that time.
Here’s my list of books:
- A Christmas Message by Anne Perry Historical Suspense
- A Christmas Bride by Hope Ramsay Contemporary Romance
- Holiday Temptation anthology by Donna Hill, Farah Rochon and KM Jackson Contemporary Romance
- Merry Cowboy Christmas by Carolyn Brown Contemporary Romance
- Collision of the Heart by Laurie Alice Eakes Historical Romance
And if I finish early:
- Sunrise by Mike Mullins YA Dystopian Romance
Here’s my list of necessities:
- Twizzlers (one word- fuel)
- Hot Cocoa with crushed Candy Canes
- Salsa & Chips
- Water, water, water
- Book Journal and functioning pen (emphasis on the functioning part)
- Instrumental holiday music
- Fleece pullover and yoga pants with tennis shoes for fresh air walk breaks.
- Smart Phone for the candid camera shots
Wish me luck and best wishes to the other participants. If I figure out blog formatting and posting, I’ll try to get in some updates throughout the week. It’s operation Go Ho Ho Ho! #HoHoHoRAT
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: The Outlaw’s Mail Order Bride by Linda Broday - February 14, 2019
- Review: Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley - February 9, 2019
- Review: Rome’s Chance by Joanna Wylde - February 9, 2019
- Review: Slightly Married by Mary Balogh - February 7, 2019
- Review: A Merciful Truth by Kendra Elliot - February 4, 2019