Getting in the Christmas spirit? Love in the air? Looking for that quiet time to escape? Well we have some recommendations even your naughty and nice lists will like!
This second book in the Bad Boys of Crystal Lake series is going on the Naughty List for way these broken and damaged people tried to hurt each other before the holidays.
Snowbound With the Soldier by Jennifer Faye
Sweet, warm fuzzy tale with the perfect setting and activities to warm all the Christmas-y feelings of your heart definitely goes on the Nice List.
I’ll Be Home For Christmas by Jessica Scott
This hero and heroine know how to get their Naughty on from thousands of miles away no less in this poignant military romance set in the time approaching the holidays. Novella is part of the Coming Home series and needs to be read after the first book.
The Cowboy’s Christmas Baby by Carolyn Brown
A whole lot of country Nice in this cutie of a Christmas tale set in the ranch country of West Texas. It’s the second book in the Cowboys and Brides series, but can be read as a standalone.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Blog All About It Challenge August 2018 - August 15, 2018
- Don’t forget to pack Shadow’s Bane by Karen Chance! A kick-ass heroine will save the day! - August 11, 2018
- Review: Shadow’s Bane by Karen Chance - August 9, 2018
- Young Delight: A Study in Charlotte by Brittney Cavallaro - August 5, 2018
- Review: Eternal by Cecy Robson - August 3, 2018