It’s that wonderful time of year to give away … books! Here at Delighted Reader, we have tons of books that we just don’t have room for anymore. Nothing wrong with them, but with Christmas coming we figured they could use new homes with our lovely readers!
First UP! Jaci Burton has a new book coming out next week and we have a copy of it in our greedy little hands, but that’s not all! We also have a Play by Play series calendar to give away!
Each month you get to gaze upon a handsome man in all his glory as you race to write down your appointments! And you get the latest book – Rules of Contact.
To sweeten the deal, I will throw in one mystery book into the package. I won’t tell you what so you can be surprised! So that’s two books and a calendar!
- Sorry, but this is US ONLY as I am eating the cost of shipping and I can’t afford to send it beyond the borders.
- Giveaway ends Monday, December 7, 2016 at 11:59 pm.
- Winner has 48 hours to respond with their address or a new winner will be selected.
- Please do not put your email or address in the comments area as we want to keep that private. We never sell or give out your info, so please don’t put it on display.
- 18 and older. We want to keep this clean people.
- Void where prohibited.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Tweet Cute by Emma Lord - January 19, 2020
- Review: Luke by Barbara Freethy - January 17, 2020
- Review: Falling for My Brother’s Best Friend by Piper Rayne - January 15, 2020
- Afternoon Delight Review: Operation Bailey Wedding by Piper Rayne - January 9, 2020
- Review: Birth of a Baby Daddy by Piper Rayne - January 8, 2020