It’s that wonderful time of year to give away … books! Here at Delighted Reader, we have tons of books that we just don’t have room for anymore. Nothing wrong with them, but with Christmas coming we figured they could use new homes with our lovely readers!
First UP! Jaci Burton has a new book coming out next week and we have a copy of it in our greedy little hands, but that’s not all! We also have a Play by Play series calendar to give away!
Each month you get to gaze upon a handsome man in all his glory as you race to write down your appointments! And you get the latest book – Rules of Contact.
To sweeten the deal, I will throw in one mystery book into the package. I won’t tell you what so you can be surprised! So that’s two books and a calendar!
- Sorry, but this is US ONLY as I am eating the cost of shipping and I can’t afford to send it beyond the borders.
- Giveaway ends Monday, December 7, 2016 at 11:59 pm.
- Winner has 48 hours to respond with their address or a new winner will be selected.
- Please do not put your email or address in the comments area as we want to keep that private. We never sell or give out your info, so please don’t put it on display.
- 18 and older. We want to keep this clean people.
- Void where prohibited.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Beneath the Scars by Cherise Sinclair - July 20, 2018
- Review: Rome’s Chance by Joanna Wylde - July 18, 2018
- Afternoon Delight: Tucker by Lori Foster - July 16, 2018
- Review: Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis - July 16, 2018
- You Have To Pack Finding Master Right by Sparrow Beckett For a Summer Read to Delight! - July 14, 2018