So what is the ‘Hunky Hero Giveaway Hop’ all about??? All of us will be doing a giveaway of the book with our favourite Hunky hero, not only to share the greatness with our followers, but to give everyone some great book recommendations.
So today I am choosing my favorite hero, Gideon from The Darkest Secret by Gena Showalter. In the Lords of the Underworld series, a group of warriors let loose demons from Pandora’s Box. In punishment the Zeus placed a demon into each of the warriors to contain them. Gideon is the keeper of lies. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie or he suffers painfully. He is haunted by dreams of of a woman. He even tattoos his body for her.
What I love about Gideon is that he doesn’t remember Scarlett, his wife, but he feels so connected to her. I don’t want to give away a lot of this story line so I can’t say all the things I want too.
But I can say why I drool over him…everything he says has be carefully formatted into a lie. So he puts a lot of thought into what he wants to say. You spend a lot of time translating it back to what he really means. His blue hair is what dreams are made of…it helps that my favorite color is blue. He is tattooed and pierced in delicious ways. I swear it Scarlett ever does him wrong, I am so there for him.
Here is what some images I would imagine are Gideon…enjoy!
No, no, no…I didn’t forget the giveaway part! So for this giveaway, I am giving away…
3 copies of The Darkest Lie on Kindle from Amazon
To enter, use the Rafflecopter form below. Also, don’t forget to hop around to the other wonderful blogs on this hop listed below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Giveaway is being sponsored by Delighted Reader.
- US/CAN only
- Kindle ebooks. No substitutions allowed.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- You must be 18 or over to enter.
- Void where prohibited.
- Winner has 72 hours to claim prize or a new winner will be choosen randomly through Rafflecopter.
- Entries made into Rafflecopter at the only considered entries.
- Three winners will be selected through Rafflecopter/Random.org.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Loving Him Off the Field by Jeanette Murray - October 21, 2014
- To Be or Not to Be…READ (That is the Question) October 2014 #ToReadOrNotRead - October 20, 2014
- Review: Hot for His Hostage by Angel Payne - October 13, 2014
- Cutting the Budget: Week 41 – Free but quality books! - October 11, 2014
- Review: Keep Me Safe by Maya Banks - October 7, 2014