Two books are included into today’s clues.
Which ones? We won’t tell, but here are some clues!
Assassins live in a quiet neighborhood and no one knows
An abused woman leaves her husband, who’s a cop, to provide a better life for her son
The killer has his cross-hairs set on the heroine and the hero to make him the baddest bad guy around
There is a sniper and there is an underworld villain.
Hero is a police detective, recovering alcoholic with PTSD
Heroine works with a group of foster girls who are abuse survivors.
Think you know the answers to our clues?
Enter them in the Rafflecopter below!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Midnight with the Devil by Emma Castle #TGPUL2019 - February 23, 2019
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Bad Influence by Stefanie London #Giveaway - February 22, 2019
- The Nashville Bet by Shana Gray #TGPUL - February 21, 2019
- Spotlight & Excerpt: You Had Me At Jaguar by Terry Spear #Giveaway - February 20, 2019
- Review: All’s Fair in Love and Mastery by Sparrow Beckett - February 19, 2019