Two books are included into today’s clues.
Which ones? We won’t tell, but here are some clues!
Assassins live in a quiet neighborhood and no one knows
An abused woman leaves her husband, who’s a cop, to provide a better life for her son
The killer has his cross-hairs set on the heroine and the hero to make him the baddest bad guy around
There is a sniper and there is an underworld villain.
Hero is a police detective, recovering alcoholic with PTSD
Heroine works with a group of foster girls who are abuse survivors.
Think you know the answers to our clues?
Enter them in the Rafflecopter below!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Tweet Cute by Emma Lord - January 19, 2020
- Review: Luke by Barbara Freethy - January 17, 2020
- Review: Falling for My Brother’s Best Friend by Piper Rayne - January 15, 2020
- Afternoon Delight Review: Operation Bailey Wedding by Piper Rayne - January 9, 2020
- Review: Birth of a Baby Daddy by Piper Rayne - January 8, 2020