Two books are included into today’s clues.
Which ones? We won’t tell, but here are some clues!
Hero isn’t always up and up, but owns a bar where he meet his heroine
Heroine on the run and doesn’t want to be found
Threatening phone calls towards the heroine bring the heros dominant traits to protect to the forefront
Set in Washington State
Hero is a private investigate and works with his adopted dad and brothers
Heroine is an art gallery owner who survived and got away from a cult.[spacer]
Think you know the answers to our clues?
Enter them in the Rafflecopter below!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- The Book Report July 2020 - July 31, 2020
- Review: Love Under Quarantine by Kylie Scott and Audrey Carlan - July 25, 2020
- Review: Vampire’s Faith by Rebecca Zanetti - July 22, 2020
- Review: Play Dirty by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliott - July 21, 2020
- Review: The Healer’s Hellion by Miranda Bridges - July 17, 2020