Two books are included into today’s clues.
Which ones? We won’t tell, but here are some clues!
Hero isn’t always up and up, but owns a bar where he meet his heroine
Heroine on the run and doesn’t want to be found
Threatening phone calls towards the heroine bring the heros dominant traits to protect to the forefront
Set in Washington State
Hero is a private investigate and works with his adopted dad and brothers
Heroine is an art gallery owner who survived and got away from a cult.
Think you know the answers to our clues?
Enter them in the Rafflecopter below!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- The Nashville Bet by Shana Gray #TGPUL - February 21, 2019
- Spotlight & Excerpt: You Had Me At Jaguar by Terry Spear #Giveaway - February 20, 2019
- Review: All’s Fair in Love and Mastery by Sparrow Beckett - February 19, 2019
- Caid: Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides by Cara Bristol #TGPUL2019 #Giveaway - February 18, 2019
- Blog All About It February 2019 - February 17, 2019