Two books are included into today’s clues.
Which ones? We won’t tell, but here are some clues!
Hero isn’t always up and up, but owns a bar where he meet his heroine
Heroine on the run and doesn’t want to be found
Threatening phone calls towards the heroine bring the heros dominant traits to protect to the forefront
Set in Washington State
Hero is a private investigate and works with his adopted dad and brothers
Heroine is an art gallery owner who survived and got away from a cult.
Think you know the answers to our clues?
Enter them in the Rafflecopter below!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Tweet Cute by Emma Lord - January 19, 2020
- Review: Luke by Barbara Freethy - January 17, 2020
- Review: Falling for My Brother’s Best Friend by Piper Rayne - January 15, 2020
- Afternoon Delight Review: Operation Bailey Wedding by Piper Rayne - January 9, 2020
- Review: Birth of a Baby Daddy by Piper Rayne - January 8, 2020