Two books are included into today’s clues.
Which ones? We won’t tell, but here are some clues!
Set in Indianapolis
Heroine’s friend and neighbor is murdered.
Hero is keeping big secrets.
Heroine is a CIA trained operative and a great sniper is on the hunt for revenge
Hero is the husband who the heroine blames for the death of their child
They have to stop a man mad with power before he unleashes a biological weapon[spacer]
Think you know the answers to our clues?
Enter them in the Rafflecopter below!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: The Commander’s Captive by Miranda Bridges - July 13, 2020
- Review: Teased, Tricked, Tangled by Rebecca Zanetti - July 12, 2020
- The Book Report June 2020 - June 30, 2020
- Review: Healing of the Wolf by Cherise Sinclair - June 30, 2020
- Review: Butterfly Bayou by Lexi Blake - June 25, 2020