“I dare Shari and Lorna to read a
thriller romance (or two) with me.”
Oh yes, it’s on, Delighted Readers!
I have thrown down and challenged the gals to join me in a week-long reading challenge. They must have their books read and ready for a special week-long event of posts January 21-27. I have chosen THRILLER to feature in our reviews and book discussions.
But, that’s not all…
“I double dare YOU to join us to read a thriller, participate in our discussions, and maybe host your own Thrilling post.”
What is Involved?
- Read a thriller romance (or a thrilling romantic suspense) or more if you’re fast.
- Review and link up to this introductory post so we can all come and visit you.
- Participate in (comment) our Thriller posts, play game, do the Thrilling Book Tag, and/or link up with your own special related posts during the week of January 21st-27th and following.
That’s it! Easy Peasy!
There will be a giveaway for one lucky International or US winner.
Keep in mind that if you aren’t able to join with a review and/or post for this I DARE YOU, we still have two more where Shari and Lorna will be doing the daring on June 24-30th and November 18-24th. We’ll try to have the ‘Dare’ themes posted ahead so you can plan accordingly.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: The Family Journal by Carolyn Brown - November 12, 2019
- Afternoon Delight Review: Santa in a Kilt by Donna Kauffman - November 11, 2019
- Review: Lake Silence by Anne Bishop - November 10, 2019
- Review: Sea Witch by Virginia Kantra - November 9, 2019
- Review: Braxx by Cara Bristol - November 8, 2019