As we continue to fill your summer tote with goodies to keep you occupied, I wanted to slip a few in from off my ‘already read’ shelf that have that summery setting.
Ten Good Reasons by Lauren Christopher
#2 Sandy Cove
Small seaside town and whale watching tours backdrop this romance.
Remember When by T. Torrest
#1 Remember When Trilogy
YA Contemporary Romance
Actually only toward the end do they hit the beach and summer life, but the whole enchilada is nostalgic and it was fun. So, counts, yes!
The Season Between by Anna Thorne
NA Contemporary Romance
Some might remember this Sabrina retelling that took place on Cape Cod, but worth the reminder.
Return to Me by Kelly Moran
#1 Covington Cove
Second Chance Romance at a home on the beach.
Second Chance biker Romance with several summery settings- boating, bbqing, etc.
Because nothing says summer like traveling to see some sights and all sorts of fun ensuing.
I could list so many more that say summer to me. What elements in a story make you think of summer?
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Audio Book Review: Amaryllis by Jayne Castle - January 21, 2019
- Audiobook Review: The Spectral City by Leanna Renee Hieber - January 20, 2019
- Review: The Bride of Ivy Green by Julie Klassen - January 20, 2019
- Review: A Summer to Remember by Mary Balogh - January 17, 2019
- Review: Spirit of the Knight by Debbie Peterson - January 16, 2019