There’s nothing in the world Army Sergeant Vic Carponti loves more than his wife and his country. Smart-mouthed and easy tempered, he takes everything as a joke . . . except his promise to come home to his wife, Nicole, for Christmas. As he prepares to leave for his latest deployment into Iraq, Vic will do everything he can to shield his beautiful, supportive wife from the realities of war . . . and from his own darkest fears.
As a career army wife, Nicole Carponti knows just what to expect from her husband’s tour of duty: loneliness, relentless worry, and a seemingly endless countdown until the moment Vic walks through the door again. But when the unthinkable happens, Nicole and Vic’s bond is tested like never before and changes everything they believe to be true about the power of love and the simple beauty of being home for the holidays.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- The Book Report August 2019 - September 12, 2019
- Interview with Kerrigan Byrne - September 10, 2019
- Review: When I Need You by Lorelei James - August 8, 2019
- Readers on the River Author Reading List – Challenge Update - August 4, 2019
- Review: Dirty Little Secret by Kendall Ryan - August 2, 2019