Are you ready for summer? Vacations, cocktails, sun, sand and reading. We are gearing up for our own vacations and want to share the books we want to take with us on vacation. So sit back, grab a snack and join us as we help you prepare with a book packing list!
Assassin Next Door shocked me as such a delightful story when I expected not to like it. I had such a fun time with this book. It was some of what I expect and some not what I expected. Eve Langlais takes a serious subject, injects some heat and laughter to come out with a great story that grabs you by the balls…or not if you are a female.
Assassin Next Door by Eve Langlais
Suburbia, a great place for a man with secrets to hide while investing in some solid real estate. The biggest drawback?
In this case, a neighbor with sexy curves and a bright smile. Good thing she’s not his type. Single moms with annoying ex-husbands are on the do-not-date list.
Calvin wants to; it’s just not happening. He can’t help but find himself drawn to the chaos next door. And when danger threatens his suburban lifestyle, this assassin doesn’t hesitate to act.
Killing people is easy. Domestication, on the other hand…
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- I Dare You: Rules of Engagement with Paranormal Creatures - June 26, 2019
- Review: I Will Not Beg by Cherise Sinclair - June 25, 2019
- I Dare You: Shifted Sister - June 25, 2019
- Audiobook Review: Consumed by J.R. Ward - June 21, 2019
- Pre-order – A little chic fic to spice up my summer! - June 14, 2019