What are your thoughts on lust?
Lust comes in many forms…from a look, to a touch to slamming against a wall banging the door down. When you go looking up the definition is mostly goes in to the non-sexual side of lust as an obsession, but without the lust to fuel the passion of a relationship, it can get quite boring.
Who doesn’t like to be slammed up against the wall and be taken with uncontrollable lust of a lover who can’t get enough?
Notable L Words I Considered
Love – It’s why we read romance, right?
Location – Keep an eye out on where all that lust comes out
Labia – if a man can’t figure this out, it’s time to dump his ass
Latex – in condoms, sex toys and sometimes worn
Length – size and length do not really matter, but how you use them!
Lechery – a little goes a long way
Laugh – part of live, laugh and love
What’s your L word of the day?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: The Two Week Arrangement by Kendall Ryan - November 11, 2019
- Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway: The Outlaw’s Heart by Amy Sandas - November 7, 2019
- Review: Shadows by Kristen Proby - November 4, 2019
- The Book Report October 2019 - October 31, 2019
- Release Blitz: Shadows by Kristen Proby - October 29, 2019