M is for Menage!
Ever been in a menage? Nope, me neither and really, I don’t want to be. Now that doesn’t stop me from reading about them, getting excited about them and just plain fantasizing about them. It’s all innocent fun, right? Generally menage means more than 2 – the three part comes from the trois (3 in French) that is usually attached.
Menage also can come in many forms from all female, all male to a mixture of each. But in general when I am reading I tend to stick to my 1 woman, 2 male kind of menages.
What draws us to reading them? Is it the fantasy of having two lovers dedicated to making you feel good? The taboo nature of having more than one person?
So here are a few of my favorite menage books:
What are your thoughts about menage?
Notable M Words I Considered
Marriage – a bonding or mating where we pledge ourselves for life
Magical – whether it’s real, or imagined, fantasies are made of it
Mickey Mouse – because it all started with a mouse
Mom – the woman we owe our lives to, and who bakes the best cookies
Miracle – the unexpected
M/M – a true love relationship
Laugh – part of live, laugh and love
What’s your M word of the day?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Lies by Kylie Scott - July 22, 2019
- Review: Baby Daddy Wanted by Taryn Quinn - July 18, 2019
- Delighted Rebooted Review: Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh - July 15, 2019
- Delighted Rebooted Review: Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair - July 13, 2019
- The Bookworm Box Reveal – June 2019 (2 book box) - July 8, 2019